* Fiat to add 15 pct stake in 3 tranches * CEO says Chrysler recovery on track * Says European car sales need 4 years to recover * Declines to comment on April 21 strategic plan * Fiat shares down 2.2 pct (Recasts with CEO comments on Chrysler) By Lisa Jucca and Gianni Montani TURIN, March 26 (Reuters) - Fiat expects to increase its holding in Chrysler to 35 percent within two years, Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Friday, as it works to turn around the struggling ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to lift Chrysler stake to 35 pct within 2 yrs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.