(recasts, adds CEO quotes, details) By Gianni Montani and Stefan Rebaudo TURIN, Italy, March 31 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat confirmed on Monday its aim to post a higher profit this year, and said it would look at whether to raise the target in the second or third quarter, sending its share higher. "All the targets fixed for 2008 are confirmed," Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne told a news conference after the annual meeting for shareholders. "I don't have the slightest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to look at raising 08 targets-CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.