(Releads with GM, adds quotes, details) By Jane Barrett MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Fiat posted a record loss on Friday and unveiled plans to shore up its carmaker's finances with 5 billion euros, but questions immediately arose as to what part, if any, General Motors would play. Fiat's net loss gaped to 4.26 billion euros in 2002 as Fiat booked more than 3 billion euros of one-offs to round off the industrial group's worst-ever year and clear the decks for new management who took over ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat makes record loss, recap shows split with GM" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.