* CEO Marchionne says targeting 51 pct stake this year * Fiat close to 2nd Chrysler milestone to get 30 pct stake * Third milestone to go to 35 pct only seen in Q4 2011 * Declines to give details on timing of Chrysler IPO (Recasts with Marchionne quotes, more details) By Lisa Jucca and Stefano Rebaudo TURIN, March 30 (Reuters) - Fiat boss Sergio Marchionne said on Wednesday he wanted to raise the Italian carmaker's stake in Chrysler to 51 percent this year. It owns 25 percent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat maps out Chrysler majority ownership drive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.