(Adds more comments, updates share price) By Gianni Montani TURIN, May 20 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat expects its share of a flat domestic market to be little changed at 28-29 percent in May and has its focus on the launch of new models later this year, a Fiat Auto executive said on Tuesday. Total Italian car sales are expected to decline to 180,000 in May from 182,800 in April, said Gianni Coda, the head of Fiat Auto's Fiat-Lancia business unit. Fiat picked up 28.8 percent of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat market share in Italy stable in May-exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.