(Wraps in comments from Opel chief) MILAN, Nov 19 (Reuters) - Fiat will talk through its finances with creditor banks next week, financial sources said on Wednesday, while partner Adam Opel reiterated that it did not plan to merge with the Italian carmaker. The sources said Fiat's Chief Financial Officer would spend November 27 meeting the eight banks that last year gave the industrial group a three billion euro ($3.6 billion) loan to fund a do-or-die restructuring. The loan, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat to meet with creditor banks on Nov 27-sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642