(adds quotes, Barberis, background throughout) By Jane Barrett MILAN, June 27 (Reuters) - Fiat on Thursday named a right hand man of its controlling Agnelli family as a new chief executive, briefly boosting its shares on hopes his arrival might be a sign the group's car unit could be sold. Gabriele Galateri was drafted in from running two Agnelli holding companies and will share the CEO position with Fiat chairman Paolo Fresco, Fiat said. Fresco took on the chief executive role ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat names new CEO from Agnelli inner circle" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.