(Adds byline, comparison figures, analyst quote, details) By Gianni Montani TURIN, Italy, June 24 (Reuters) - A turnaround plan drawn up by Fiat sees a return to positive EBITDA only in 2006, the mayor of Turin said on Tuesday after examining the Italian industrial conglomerate's still secret blueprint for recovery. "They are expecting to return to having positive EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortisation) in 2006," Sergio Chiamparino said after meeting Fiat ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat plan sees positive EBITDA in 2006-Turin mayor" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.