* Cites falling demand for cars across Europe * Starts negotiations with unions By Maciej Onoszko and Jennifer Clark WARSAW, Dec 7 (Reuters) - Fiat Auto Poland, plans to cut one third of its workforce in Poland, where it makes its popular Fiat 500 minicar, as a sales slump that has forced automakers to shut plants in Western Europe hits one of Fiat's most productive factories. Excess production capacity is piling pressure on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat Poland to slash workforce as slack demand bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.