(Adds analyst comment, market reaction) TURIN, Italy, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Fiat's revival plan took root in the fourth quarter, helping the industrial group to operating profit, but a wider-than-expected net loss and still weak margins at its car arm sent its shares lower. Fiat posted a fourth-quarter operating profit of 142 million euros ($176.6 million) on Friday, up from three million euros a year earlier and above analysts' forecasts of 120 million. But the tractor-to-robotics group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat Q4 improves but shares fall on 2003 net loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642