(Adds joint dateline with BEIJING, quote, details, background) By Gilles Castonguay and Jason Subler MILAN/BEIJING, Dec 26 (Reuters) - Italy's Fiat said it had pulled out of a money-losing Chinese joint venture partner Nanjing Automobile after the firm merged with bigger Chinese autos group SAIC Motor . Fiat has been unhappy with Nanjing Auto's level of commitment to the venture, and raised the possibility of finding another partner to make passenger cars in China, the world's second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat quits money-losing Nanjing car JV in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.