* Fiat CEO Marchionne says Chrysler is main focus * Says not interested in Fiat-Magna partnership on Opel * Fiat still eyeing SAAB, GM's Latin American operations * Italian auto maker not interested in GM's Saturn (Adds comments from television interview starting in 7th graph) By John McCrank MONTREAL, May 29 (Reuters) - Fiat Chief Executive Sergio Marchionne said on Friday Chrysler was his main focus right now, shrugging off reports that General Motors Corp and Magna International ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat says "life will move on" if it loses Opel bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642