(Recasts with denial, adds Fiat quotes, details, share price) MILAN, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat said market rumours of a profit warning on Wednesday were baseless, and confirmed its targets for the year. "Recent rumours of a possible profit warning are entirely without foundation," head spokesman Simone Migliarino said in a statement translated into English. "As our Chief Executive, Mr. Sergio Marchionne, has stated recently, the Fiat Group reaffirms all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat says profit warning rumours "baseless"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.