* Reaffirms financial goals under business plan * Trading profit seen at top of given range this year * Fiat shares down 1 pct, Fiat Industrial down 4.5 pct (Recasts, adds analyst comments, alliances) By Ian Simpson MILAN, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Italian automaker Fiat pointed to slowing sales growth in its key Brazilian market on Thursday and said taking a majority stake in a rebounding Chrysler was not imminent. Fiat, Europe's No. 6 automaker by market share, reaffirmed its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat sees slower Brazil, no Chrysler majority soon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642