(Adds quote, details, background) By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Fiat shares tumbled as much as 7.3 percent on Wednesday after its U.S. tractor unit CNH gave an earnings forecast that was below expectations, sparking worries about Fiat's own results. Fiat , Europe's fifth-biggest car maker by market worth, reports its 2007 results on Thursday. Investors were treating CNH's results as an indication of what to expect from the Italian industrial group. At 1146 GMT, its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat shares dive as CNH forecast fails to impress" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.