(Adds union leaders meeting Fiat CEO, share price, colour) By Roberto Landucci MELFI, Italy, April 27 (Reuters) - Striking Fiat workers on Tuesday defied pressure from Italy's top trade union leaders to end a blockade of a car plant that has shut down virtually all of the company's automobile output in the country. A day after Fiat warned the dispute threatened its turnaround plans and the future of Italian carmaking, the country's three main labour groups called for a halt to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat strikers defy calls to end picket" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.