(Adds analyst comments, detail, updates shares) By Sophie Hardach MILAN, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat reported a much narrower third-quarter loss for its core auto unit on Wednesday, beating analysts' forecasts and helping it post a profit at group level. Fiat Auto, which is struggling back from the worst crisis in its history, made a trading loss of 85 million euros, improving on last year's 282 million euro loss, despite flat sales, as it continued to slash costs. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat tops trading forecast as Auto narrows Q3 loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.