(updates with lead manager comments) LONDON/MILAN, Feb 28 (Reuters) - Italian industrial group Fiat is monitoring credit markets to see how they fare after recent turbulence, ahead of a planned benchmark euro bond issue, sources said on Wednesday. A global stock markets sell-off on Tuesday rattled European credit markets, sending spreads on lower-rated credit indexes sharply wider and prompting U.S. consumer goods maker Procter & Gamble to scrap a planned euro bond issue. Two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat watching market before bond issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642