(Releads with Montezemolo comments) By Alberto Sisto ROME, Jan 19 (Reuters) - Fiat is "absolutely certain" it has the right to sell its car unit to General Motors , Chairman Luca di Montezemolo said on Wednesday, five days before the day set for the Italian group to start the sale process. His comments are the latest in a war of words and actions as the two companies dig in their positions, despite being in a month of mediation to sort out whether the put option agreed between the two ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Fiat won't budge as deadline in GM squabble looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642