(Adds details, comments from OM, broker, share price) By Brett Young HELSINKI, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Finnish bourse operator HEX said on Thursday it was considering hosting trade in Swedish companies in Helsinki, a move that would challenge the position of the region's largest exchange. HEX Oyj Executive Vice President Jouni Torasvirta told Reuters the decision was tied to the merger of telecoms operators Telia and Sonera because the new Swedish group would be listed in Helsinki as well ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Finnish HEX mulls hosting trade in Swedish shares" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642