(Adds details, bylines) By Jui Chakravorty Das and David Bailey DETROIT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a sharply narrower fourth-quarter loss on Thursday after cutting costs and boosting margins on vehicles and said it expects a net loss for the full year 2008. The nation's No. 3 automaker, which has struggled with declining sales and sliding market share in the United States, said it would take further cost-cutting actions on its home turf, including offering buyouts to all ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford 4th-quarter loss narrows; to offer buyouts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642