* Next version of Explorer slated for Chicago Assembly * Ford adding 1,200 jobs at assembly, stamping plants * Investment totals $400 million * Ford shares up 2.1 percent (Recasts with possibility hires at new lower wage, adds details on Chicago investment, hiring prospects, byline) By Rick Popely CHICAGO, Jan 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said on Tuesday it will build the next version of its Ford Explorer SUV in Chicago starting in late 2010, adding 1,200 jobs that may include ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford to add 1,200 jobs, lower wage hires possible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.