* Ford sees return to profit in 2011 * New plant costs $490 mln; annual capacity 150,000 units * Announcement follows new small car launch in India * Ford CEO says talks for sale on Volvo progressing (Adds more quotes from CEO, details) By Fang Yan and Jacqueline Wong CHONGQING/SHANGHAI, China, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co said it expects to return to the black in 2011, as it expanded ties with the fast-growing and lucrative China market with plans to build a new $490 million ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford cements China ties, sees return to profit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.