(Adds quotes, details, byline) By Ben Blanchard and Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Sept 21 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s main Chinese car venture expects its sales to climb at least 20 percent in 2005, a senior company executive said on Wednesday, although this was slightly below an earlier target. "Our sales growth will outpace the market average," Zou Wenchao, Changan Ford's executive vice president, told Reuters on the sidelines of the launch of the Ford Focus, the company's third model. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford China JV sees car sales up 20 pct in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642