* Least-expensive car to win green award so far * Green cars still command only tiny slice of U.S. market * Judges impressed by range of versions By Nichola Groom and Bernie Woodall LOS ANGELES, Nov 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co, which has emphasized boosting the fuel economy of its lineup to attract car buyers, won a top "green car" award for its Fusion midsize sedan, making it the least expensive model yet to earn the title. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford Fusion wins 2013 'Green Car of Year' award" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.