* Ford, Geely to detail progress in Volvo deal -- sources * Progress report intended to help Geely clear deal * Ford sale of Volvo expected to close in early 2010 (Adds detail on Ford position, history of talks, other China deals, Saab, bylines) By Jui Chakravorty and Kevin Krolicki NEW YORK/DETROIT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co and China's Geely are set to report progress as soon as Wednesday in talks to sell Ford's Volvo unit to the Chinese automaker, two people with direct ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford, Geely to detail Volvo progress -- sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642