(Adds details, paragraphs 2-3, 15-16; adds byline) By Jonathan Stempel NEW YORK, Oct 31 (Reuters) - General Motors Corp.'s and Ford Motor Co.'s credit ratings were affirmed on Thursday by Fitch Ratings, after the world's No. 1 and No. 2 automakers were downgraded earlier in October by Standard & Poor's. Ford and GM are locked in intense price competition, highlighted by interest-free loans, but now face a slowdown in U.S. sales as the lure of incentives diminishes. The automakers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford, GM ratings affirmed by Fitch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642