* Ford investment to create 1,000 jobs * Ford has already invested $3 bln in Mexico in decade (Updates with Calderon quote, background) By Tomas Sarmiento MEXICO CITY, March 30 (Reuters) - U.S. carmaker Ford Motor Co will invest $1.3 billion in its stamping and assembly plant in the northern Mexican city of Hermosillo, creating 1,000 jobs, a top company executive said on Friday. Ford surpassed General Motors, to become Mexico's No. 1 car exporter last year, exporting nearly 450,000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford to invest $1.3 bln in northern Mexico plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.