(Adds analyst comment and stock price) DETROIT, June 16 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. raised its earnings estimates for the second time this year on Wednesday on lower-than-expected credit losses. The second-largest U.S. automaker, which has been sacrificing lower-margin sales in a bid to improve profits, said it now expects earnings in the range of $1.65 to $1.75 per share this year compared with a previous estimate of $1.50 to $1.60 a share. For the second quarter, Ford said it sees ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford lifts earnings outlook, cites finance arm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642