(Recasts, adds investor comment) By Dena Aubin NEW YORK, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Motor Credit Co. finance arm plans to sell $1 billion of debt on Wednesday, making the most of a sharp rally in its bonds last week that lowered borrowing costs. The offering will include two-year floating rate notes and five-year fixed-rate notes, joint lead manager Deutsche Bank said. Ford's bonds got a boost after rival General Motors Corp. won hefty cost concessions from the United ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford Motor Credit to sell $1 bln notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642