* Ford to get $5.9 bln, Nissan $1.6 bln, Tesla $465 mln * Additional loans planned in next several months * U.S. in talks with GM, Chrysler on technology loans * Ford shares up 2.6 percent (Adds talks with GM, Chrysler; updates Ford shares) By Kevin Krolicki DEARBORN, Mich., June 23 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co will receive nearly $5.9 billion in U.S. government loans to spur development of more fuel-efficient vehicles, the Obama administration said on Tuesday. Japan's Nissan Motor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford, Nissan, Tesla to get U.S. technology loans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642