(Adds background) By Daniel Morrissey MANCHESTER, England, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co. is paying an "incredible penalty" for Britain's absence from the European single currency and its U.K. competitiveness would be eroded if the nation did not join, the auto giant will say in a speech later on Monday. In the speech, obtained ahead of its delivery to the nation's top business conference, the world's second-largest carmaker says every minute Britain delays adopting the euro is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford pays penalty of UK's absence from euro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642