* Q4 loss $1.37 continuing ops ex items; estimate -$1.23 * Q4 auto cash burn $5.5 billion * Ford drawing on $10.1 bln available credit lines * Sufficient cash to fund plans without government loan * Shares flat in premarket trade (Recasts, adds comments from CFO, details on restructuring, background, bylines) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, Jan 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co posted a deeper than expected quarterly net loss on Thursday, but said it would have sufficient ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford posts loss, drawing on available credit" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642