* CEO Mulally says US economy to continue to expand * Says negotiating new contract with UAW; declines comment on progress * Bullish on Asia-Pac auto mkt long term, despite slowing China, India (Updates throughout, adds exec quotes) By Ploy Ten Kate BANGKOK, Sept 29 (Reuters) - Ford Motor Co on Thursday stuck to its target of adding 7,000 jobs in the United States over the next two years, saying it sees an economic expansion there and not a double-dip recession. "In the U.S., we're ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford sticks to adding 7,000 US jobs, says recovery encouraging" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.