(Adds new detail of possible timeline) By Jui Chakravorty and Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 30 (Reuters) - Contract talks between Ford Motor Co and the United Auto Workers union intensified on Tuesday, with "some activity" expected in the next two days, a person familiar with the talks said on Tuesday. The person, who asked to not be identified due to the confidential nature of the talks, declined to say if the activity "within the next 48 hours" would be a strike or settlement. A Ford ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Ford, UAW talks intensify, "activity" seen in days" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.