* France may split EADS shareholding to facilitate shake-up * Move would limit immediate overhang of stock held by Daimler * EADS stock rises over 2 pct, sharpest Paris gainer * Market float in Airbus parent company to rise to 70 pct By Tim Hepher and Noah Barkin PARIS/BERLIN, Nov 30 (Reuters) - France and Germany are close to agreeing to a shake-up of EADS, Europe's largest aerospace group, by hiving off part of the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-France may hive off part of EADS stake -sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.