(Recasts with analyst's comments) By Ben Blanchard and David Lin SHANGHAI, June 30 (Reuters) - France's PSA Peugeot Citroen has raised its 2005 sales target for China by 17 percent, an executive said on Thursday, in a sign that the world's third-largest vehicle market is regaining momentum. A strong first five months helped -- the auto maker cruised to a 30 percent jump in sales to nearly 59,000 vehicles in the January to May period, a Peugeot executive told Reuters. Europe's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-France's Peugeot revs up China car sales target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642