(Adds analyst comment, updates share price) By Sudip Kar-Gupta PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - French toll road operator Autoroutes Paris Rhin Rhone reported a surge in first-half profits on Tuesday as the government prepares to sell stakes in both APRR and its rivals. Net profit rose 49 percent to 91.5 million euros ($110.3 million), boosted by lower costs and a 4 percent rise in sales. Operating profit increased 2.3 percent to 310.2 million euros. APRR added it expected full-year net ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-French road firm APRR profit up, state sale looms" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.