(Adds euro reaction, paragraph seven, background 8-11, details 16, 19, Mer comments 17-18, Peugeot chairman 21) By Joelle Diderich PARIS, Sept 26 (Reuters) - French business morale fell to a six-month low in September as company bosses shelved hopes of a near-term economic recovery and settled in for an extended period of uncertainty, data released on Thursday showed. National statistics office INSEE said its catch-all composite business climate index, based on monthly surveys of some ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-French September business morale hits 6-month low" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.