* Fund and CDC have 8.33 pct stake * Stake bought in market (Adds comment, details) PARIS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - France's strategic investment fund (FSI) said on Wednesday it has taken a stake in automotive supplier Valeo , taking its joint holding with its controlling shareholder Caisse des Depots to 8.33 percent. State-controlled bank Caisse des Depots already owned 5.99 percent of Valeo. FSI, set up last year by President Nicolas Sarkozy, said in a statement that Valeo's sector ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-French state's strategic fund buys Valeo stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642