(Adds start of talks, fresh quotes throughout) By Catherine Bremer and David Evans PARIS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - French truckers were preparing to blockade roads across the country on Sunday as union leaders arriving for last-ditch talks with haulage bosses said they saw little chance of a pay deal before a Sunday evening deadline. Union leaders dismissed the talks as almost a formality, after previous rounds failed to reach a deal on better pay and conditions. France could now be facing ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-French truckers see blockades inevitable" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.