* Lawsuit over attempted 2008 takeover of Volkswagen * Names former CEO Wiedeking and VP of Finance Haerter * Alleges fraud and manipulation of the market * Funds say out-of-court settlement rebuffed (Recasts first paragraph to add specific allegations; adds further detail from complaint, funds comment) By Grant McCool NEW YORK, Jan 25 (Reuters) - A group of investment funds sued Porsche SE and two of its former top executives on Monday accusing them of fraud in a "short squeeze" ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Funds sue Porsche in U.S. for fraud over VW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.