* Swedish CEO leaves with immediate effect * Moves comes at his own request, MAN says * Head of diesel business named interim CEO (Writes through) By Christiaan Hetzner and Irene Preisinger FRANKFURT/MUNICH, Nov 23 (Reuters) - Hakan Samuelsson abruptly resigned as chief executive of German truckmaker MAN on Monday, exposing the 250-year-old company controlled by Volkswagen as a potential break-up candidate. The Swedish chief executive, who was unloved at VW's majority-owned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Future uncertain at Germany's MAN after CEO exits" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.