* State tax incentives totaling $74 mln over 12 years * 1,200 initial jobs, hiring to start later in 2009 * Michigan governor: high paying jobs at facility By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, June 26 (Reuters) - General Electric Co plans to open a research center in the economically ailing U.S. state of Michigan, where it will develop new manufacturing technologies. The $100 million site will eventually employ more than 1,100 people and will be part of GE's network of Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GE opening research center in Michigan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642