(updates with new sourcing, details, comments from analysts) By George Chen SHANGHAI, Sept 29 (Reuters) - General Electric Co. is to pay $100 million for a 7.3 percent stake in China's smallest listed bank, sources close to the deal and a state newspaper said, marking its maiden investment in the country's financial industry. As part of the deal, General Electric's finance arm has signed an agreement with Shenzhen Development Bank that encompassed cooperation on credit cards and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-GE signs deal for maiden China bank investment" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.