To view a Special Report on the long road to Geely's Volvo acquisition, click on: [ID:nSGE66M029]; to read the report in PDF format, click on: http://r.reuters.com/feb98m. * Geely has received all necessary approvals - spokesman * Company working on closing the deal, no comment on timing * NDRC approval necessary to build new Volvo China plant (Adds background) By Michael Wei and Doug Young BEIJING/HONG KONG, July 30 (Reuters) - The privately held parent of China's Geely Automobile ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Geely gets state planner approval for Volvo buy" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.