* Shares rise as much as 4.5 pct to record high * Zhejiang Geely says made great effort and well prepared * Analysts say Volvo buy could help Geely's brand building (Adds analysts quotes) By Alison Leung and Fang Yan SHANGHAI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Geely Automobile , whose shares have soared as its parent's bid for Ford's Volvo, could win a valuable brand if the bid succeeds, but could take years to see profits from the loss-making Swedish carmaker. Home-grown Geely, which means ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Geely up on parent's Volvo bid, to boost brand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642