(Adds details) NEW YORK, Aug 20 (Reuters) - General Growth Properties Inc. , the No. 2 U.S. shopping mall owner, has agreed to buy Rouse Co. for $7.2 billion, expanding its holdings of regional shopping centers and commercial property, the companies said on Friday. In the latest big deal among U.S. mall and shopping center real estate owners, General Growth will pay $67.50 for each share for Rouse, a premium of 33 percent over Rouse's closing price of $50.61 on the New York Stock ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-General Growth to buy Rouse for $7.2 billion" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.