* Q4 EPS $0.28 vs est $0.30 * Sees Q1 sales rising 15-20 pct * Shares fall 8 pct (Adds CEO and analyst's quote, updates share movement) Jan 31 (Reuters) - GentexCorp, a maker of automatic-dimming rearview mirrors and smoke alarms, posted quarterly profit below analysts' estimates due to price cuts by its customers, and said shipment growth was slowing down, sending its shares down 8 percent. "(The unit shipment growth) began narrowing in the fourth quarter of 2011, reflecting the slowdown ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Gentex Q4 misses analysts' expectations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.