(Recasts, adds analyst's remarks, stock activity) CHICAGO, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Gentex Corp., which makes self-dimming rearview mirrors for cars, said on Thursday that quarterly earnings fell 1.7 percent on North American light vehicle production cuts, but the results beat the average Wall Street forecast and shares rose 3.5 percent. Gentex said it expects auto-dimming mirror shipments to be flat to up 5 percent in the first quarter from a year earlier and to grow by about 10 percent for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 2-Gentex quarterly earnings dip on production cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.